|NEW!! For June 2005|
Email to submit your caption
- By Cindy K., Webmaster: David--"I'd like to propose a toast to our upcoming blessed event. Nothing says good lovin', like a bun in the oven! "
- By Pat: Maddie--"Ok David, you can make a toast...but remember this is TV, so no vulgar limericks, please."
- By Lori M: David--"So the company must be doing better that we can afford champagne now." Maddie--"Well, I hate to break this to you David, but this isn't champagne...it's just plain old ginger ale."
- By Martin: David--"Here's to the writers. May they continue to give me all the best lines."
- By Gena H: David--"There's a really cool guy that does a commercial for this stuff..."
- By Lee: David (thinks)--"Oh, oh. She is giving me champagne and is smiling at me. She's either lit already or she is about to ask me to do something I don't want to do..."
- By Sandy: David--"Here's to twenty more years of fighting, loving, kissing, slapping, hugging, screaming, hidden trysts, and slamming doors. Let's hope it never stops because it's what I live for."
- By Russ B: David (thinks)--"Maybe if I keep plying her with champagne, she will start taking off all her clothes..."
- By Tonya: David--"Here's to me and you and our petty arguing and feuds that have spanned the 4½ years that we were doing MOONLIGHTING." Maddie--"Here, here, hey that is not true we were only feuding 4 years."
CHEERS !!!!! (Hey, wrong show title)
- By Sakura_Star1: David--"Let's make a toast to our show, friends, all the clients who have passed here, and to my special blonde girl, Maddie." Maddie (thinking)--"Sometimes David is great to talk and is very romantic to talk about me."
- By Barb: David--"Here's to drinking on the job! What a great way to start the day!"
- By Tazmania: David--"Maddie, here's a toast on Tazmania's newborn daughter Joëlle!"
Maddie thinking: "Mmmm, you could be the dad of my children!"
- By Leanne: David--"I toast the 1,000th use of camera filters. And to think, tomarrow we start shooting episode 2."
|NEW!! For May 2005|
Email to submit your caption
- By Cindy K., Webmaster: Maddie--"Oh. I thought you said Sir Valence, and we were going to meet a member of royalty. This rather sucks, you know."
- By Pat: Maddie--"Are you sure this is the right house? It looks so well-off and nicely decorated." David--"Yeah, right. Why don't you ask Martha Stewart's probation officer that question."
- By Lori M: Maddie--"You can forget it right now, buster. I am not about to show you that I really am wearing all black...even my undies. You are just going to have to take my word for it. "
- By Martin: Maddie--"Oh no! I have to go back. I left my black bag in the car. Everyone knows you can't carry a brown handbag when you are wearing black."
- By Lee: Maddie--"David, I don't see any casting agents. Are you sure this is where the auditions are for Bruckheimer's new cat burglar series?"
- By Gena H: David--"I know times are tough at the ol Blue Moon, but do you really think robbing a house is the way to go?"
- By Russ B: Maddie--"David! Look over there. There is a big, mean guard dog." David--"Look at the size of that thing! That's no dog. That's a space station!"
- By Barb: David--"Look, Maddie! It's a nudist colony! Guess we need to take off all our clothes to blend in." Maddie--"You planned this, didn't you?"
- By Stephanie: Maddie--"David, do you really think we won't get busted with all those camera's around us?"
- By Curt: David--"As soon as we sneak into this house, you go check the kitchen cabinets for clues; I got dibs on the lingerie drawer."